Thursday, September 9, 2010

PHLEBOTOMY SCHOOL

So Treston has just one week left in class and then he will have four weeks in rotations. Today they had a "poking party" and invited anyone who was brave enough to come to the school and get "poked". So of course being a supportive mother I went to his school and was poked - twice - once in each arm. He was so nice the first time that I let him poke me in the other arm too. I was pleased that he did so well, and I came home and told Karl to go, so he did! I am so excited for Treston! I think he enjoys it and is happy to have something to do for the year while he waits to go on a mission. Way to go T!

5 comments:

yvonnejudd said...

Good job Treston! Happy poking!

Karen said...

Glad he is doing so good! Let me know and I will volunteer next time!

svstuartfam said...

I am so happy to hear that! Go Treston!

Some Kind of Crazy said...

Wow! I will have to volunteer next time too. Whenever I've needed to give a blood sample or had an IV, they've always had a very difficult time with it so I'll be the challenging one for extra credit or something. (:

Congrats Treston!

Lisa W said...

Oh, the things moms will do for their kids! Good job, mom!