Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where Is Time Going?

Can you belive that it is MARCH already?! Where is time going and how do I find the handle to this time machine so that I can grab a hold and not get left behind? I hesitated to change the back ground to clovers because I don't know when I will get around to it again. But I decided this is a little like throwing your hat over a wall, so now I will have to climb over to get it. I will try to do better on my blogging!
I got to go spend some time with my sister this last weekend at Bison Ranch in Heber. YAHOO!My kids are still wondering what we did all weekend long in a hotel room. The six of us (including mom) could visit for weeks on end. We had some yummy food, good conversation, a couple of movies and lots of treats and snacks. There is something about sisterhood that binds you together. There are no awkward moments, just laughter and a few tears and lots of understanding. I love all of my sisters so much! Each one gives me so much stregnth and support. I just feel so grateful to have them to lean on. Anyway I love you all!

2 comments:

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

Finally, a post from you! Yipee! I loved the weekend too. I so needed it. It was even long enough this time. I wish we would have laughed more, but still a blast. Thank you! Love you a ton!

The Self's said...

Hey Ann! I found your blog through Cricks. It was good to see you...hmmm...I guess it was over Thanksgiving...you're right, time does fly! Your husband and daughter did an amazing job on the piano!

I have since moved back to Snowflake, so I didn't ever get the chance to say hi to Ora for you...sorry :( If you don't mind, I'd like to add your blog to my link list. You can visit mine anytime :)

~Melanie