Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Day Late and A Dollar Short



So here it is. You can see the piano the shutters and everything all at once. (Just not the new tree outside.) I said I would post it and that was a few weeks ago, so now I can mark that off my list. That seems to be the way things have been going the last couple of weeks; a day late, and a dollar short. But I think of all the good things that have happened and then I think of others that have major struggles going on right now and I will take my day late and my dollar short and go forward with faith. As Thanksgiving is just around the corner I am so grateful for so many things, especially my family both near and far, we are so blessed to have each other. When it comes right down to it that is all there is...just us. I guess I should explain the picture a little more, Karl and Megan played a special number in church and now have been asked to play it in my mom sacrament meeting next Sunday. They have had fun learning the song together and it sounds awesome. I am excited to go home for Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a great and yummy day!

9 comments:

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Super cool. Happy Thanksgiving.

svstuartfam said...

Lovely picture! Pretty cool how things work out sometimes! Let the blessings wash over you and feel His love. We will definately try to be there on Sunday for the music! There's nothing I want more! See you guys very soon!

Erin A said...

Their duet was beautiful!!!! I'm glad that they will get to play it again for more people. The shutters look awesome!

Andrea said...

I love hearing Karl and Maegan play the piano together. Even though it is always impromptu when I get to hear it, it is always amazing. Nice shutters and piano! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Isn't having a piano in the home the best! We got Janet's grandpa's baby grand when he passed away. I love to sit and tinker on it every once in a while!

Lori said...

YEAH, how fun! It all looks great! What a beautiful home and family you have! Miss living close to you all! Have a happy day!

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

Ann, Thank you for coming for Thanksgiving and staying with us! We had so much fun. I loved this Thanksgiving! Tell Karl and Megan thank you for playing in our ward they did so GOOD! I love the feeling that comes over me toward the end of the song and it is really loud and strong! It is so powerful. Tell them thank you for sharing their talents I wish I had those talents too. I love you so much thank you for all you do! Oh and thank you for the Christmas tree it is beautiful! I can't believe you didn't want it anymore. I will blog it sometime.

Amber said...

So, I was blogging the other evening and come across your blog. It was an enjoyable accident. Hope you don't mind. You have a beautiful family. Your Mom spoke in our ward a few weeks ago and did a wonderful job! (areidhead@frontiernet.net)

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Alright, Miss Ann, time for an update!